Jado Ikastetxea was founded in 1935, after its benefactor, Don Laureano Jado, entrusted the educational direction of this school to the Marist brothers. At the end of the 20th century, the sharp fall in birth occurred in the Basque country prompted the beginning of a merger between Jado Ikastetxea and the religious center our Lady of Compassion, founded in 1910. The unification of both concluded in 1998, when the Erandio Jado Schools Foundation assumed total ownership under the educational direction of the Marist brothers. The order of May 25, 1999, of the Basque Government, posted on June 29, 1999, in the BOPV confirms officially such ownership.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.